Friday 22 July 2011

biscuits and cakes

Going dairy free i feel i should bake more, that way I know what goes in it. I substitute milk for rice milk and use nuttelex as butter. we have done nuttelex for a long time since being on the low preservative and salicylate diet with miss 4. I do wish it was cheaper but oh well.
Little man isn't a fan of baked goods but he'll just have to get used to it. Miss 4 eats anything and bub eats most baked foods. DH...he eats all of it lol. Last night I made a berry cake and some cookies. Today there is 1 slice of cake left and about 6 cookies out of 18. At least the cookies were a hit with little man. I can't believe how quick everything has gone.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you blog so much Steff. Even if I don't get to comment often I do read them all :)
    Luv Donna

    ReplyDelete