Thursday 16 August 2012

Thankful Thursady

Linking with Kate Says Stuff for Thankful Thursday.

We've had a huge week already which I will post about soon. As a result of this week there's a few things to be thankful for...

That dh and I are finally working together in regards to chatterbox. I went from a bawling mess all day Saturday thinking of an escape plan to get away from here for a while, to I just feel calm this week.

I am thankful to my sister who has given me enough trust to let me share the same diet plan with her and as a result have already lost 4 kg. I have barely changed what I actually eat which is perfect and I have not had to go to extremes to lose this weight

I am thankful that miss S has chosen and stuck with gorgeous little friends since last year and as a result I have very caring friends who look out for each other.

What things are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. I'd be very thankful for losing 4 kilograms! x

    I'm so pleased you've gone from a bawling mess to calm. :)

    ReplyDelete